As you can see from my ticker on the left side of the screen, I am 32 weeks pregnant. I have 8 (hopefully 7) weeks left! Pregnancy has been crazy. I started off with quite a bit of nausea, then that went away and the weight gain really started. I just got heavier and heavier and everyday tasks became harder and harder. The kicks started around 24 weeks and are still going strong. This little guy is a definite mover. I thought I would take this time to give a top ten list of things I look forward to about NOT being pregnant:
1. Being able to sleep (and everyone laughs b/c they know you don't sleep but for different reasons)
2. Having a normal size stomach
3. Not having 2 thousand limitations because I am pregnant
4. Having a sweet baby to hold in my arms instead of my stomach
5. Being able to exercise/lose weight
6. Having a glass of wine
7. Drinking caffeine
8. Using the restroom a normal about of times per day
9. Not having people ask when I am due and then gasping that I am so big with so much time left
10. Getting to see Baker for the first time!
There it is. I am going to post pics of the nursery ASAP. It is finished minus a few small details.
WARRRR EAGLE EVERYBODY!
Slow Cooker Chunky Beef Vegetable Soup
4 hours ago