So, I see that everyone has been tagging everyone in the 25 Random Things About Me on Facebook. I am not willing to post this on Facebook, but I am willing to on my blog. So, here goes-
1. Every night right before I go to sleep I twitch. Thats how I know I'm about to fall asleep.
2. No food disgusts me more than baked beans.
3. I am freakishly good with names. This just became revealed to me in doing Annie. Yesterday one orphan said "how do you know all of our names?"
4. I am late for work everyday because of our cats. They demand attention while in there and it has become exhausting. Brent gets mad if I make them leave because "bathroom time is their one joy in life". Sad.
5. I get a massage professionaly about once a month.
6. 99% of my dreams are located in NYC or a body of water. Seriously. Last night was NYC.
7. I tried to try out for American Idol, but got frustrated with the line and how early it was in the morning..so we left. (Beth and I)
8. The animal I am most afraid of is the common small lizard.
9. I only like to shop by myself. Thinking about shopping with anybody else makes me sweat.
10. I hate the process of trying to go to sleep. In fact, when i was younger I was scared of sleep. It took me a while to mentally prepare for sleep and was always an ordeal.
11. Now that my niece is born, I finally can semi-understand that love between mother and child. I already love her so much and she isnt even mine!
12. I have seen 18 musicals on Broadway
13. I'm obessed with Wicked AND Idina Menzel (Original "Elphaba" in Wicked)
14. I have had two heart surgeries due to fluid that accumulated around it.
15. I am fascinated with crime/murder cases.
16. I want to own a dog shelter or at least become a foster family to dogs. Brent said "no" but I will try again later.
17. If I can't do that, I want B and I to start our own theatre company.
18. I have taken dance, cheered and done musical theatre all my life YET I have never even come close to being able to do a split. I am jealous of those that can.
19. Everytime we watch Scrubs and the theme song comes on, it is a ritual that I say "I'm no Pooperman" at the end and then Brent has to kiss me regardless of how tired he is. (that is embarrassing)
20. I hate for my hands to be dirty at all. I have antibacterial stuff with me at all times. I wash my hands all day too.
21. Both "Lindsey" and "Bridgers" came from my Grandfathers.
22. I have never watched "Greys Anatomy"
23. Brent is my best friend.
24. I have lived in 7 different places in the last 6 years.
25. When people fall, I can't control my laughter.
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
17 hours ago