Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random

So, I see that everyone has been tagging everyone in the 25 Random Things About Me on Facebook. I am not willing to post this on Facebook, but I am willing to on my blog. So, here goes-

1. Every night right before I go to sleep I twitch. Thats how I know I'm about to fall asleep.

2. No food disgusts me more than baked beans.

3. I am freakishly good with names. This just became revealed to me in doing Annie. Yesterday one orphan said "how do you know all of our names?"

4. I am late for work everyday because of our cats. They demand attention while in there and it has become exhausting. Brent gets mad if I make them leave because "bathroom time is their one joy in life". Sad.

5. I get a massage professionaly about once a month.

6. 99% of my dreams are located in NYC or a body of water. Seriously. Last night was NYC.

7. I tried to try out for American Idol, but got frustrated with the line and how early it was in the morning..so we left. (Beth and I)

8. The animal I am most afraid of is the common small lizard.

9. I only like to shop by myself. Thinking about shopping with anybody else makes me sweat.

10. I hate the process of trying to go to sleep. In fact, when i was younger I was scared of sleep. It took me a while to mentally prepare for sleep and was always an ordeal.

11. Now that my niece is born, I finally can semi-understand that love between mother and child. I already love her so much and she isnt even mine!

12. I have seen 18 musicals on Broadway

13. I'm obessed with Wicked AND Idina Menzel (Original "Elphaba" in Wicked)

14. I have had two heart surgeries due to fluid that accumulated around it.

15. I am fascinated with crime/murder cases.

16. I want to own a dog shelter or at least become a foster family to dogs. Brent said "no" but I will try again later.

17. If I can't do that, I want B and I to start our own theatre company.

18. I have taken dance, cheered and done musical theatre all my life YET I have never even come close to being able to do a split. I am jealous of those that can.

19. Everytime we watch Scrubs and the theme song comes on, it is a ritual that I say "I'm no Pooperman" at the end and then Brent has to kiss me regardless of how tired he is. (that is embarrassing)

20. I hate for my hands to be dirty at all. I have antibacterial stuff with me at all times. I wash my hands all day too.

21. Both "Lindsey" and "Bridgers" came from my Grandfathers.

22. I have never watched "Greys Anatomy"

23. Brent is my best friend.

24. I have lived in 7 different places in the last 6 years.

25. When people fall, I can't control my laughter.

1 comment:

Emily Chappell said...

I laugh every time I remember the hand-washing thing. I'm not sure why it is so funny to me.

And I'm guessing you laughed hysterically at my wedding???

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14