Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Annie


Our newest project in the Jones family is "Annie Jr." with Tuscaloosa Children's Theatre. Brent is directing, I am choreographing, Zoe is "Tessie" and Carly will be the handler of "Sandy" when we get one.

It is going really well. I am amazed at how quickly the orphans are picking things up. Kids are actually better with acting directions than adults. Its because they have no fear. They aren't embarrassed or "too cool" yet to just give it their all.

This show is especially exciting for me because it has been my favorite since I was in kindergarten. I came home everyday from kindergarten and watched the movie. I knew every single word and every single song like the back of my hand. (still do) I would also eat strawberries and powdered sugar every day too- but thats just a sidenote.

The show opens the last weekend in March at the Bama Theatre. Come see it if you can!

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14