I have been racking my brain since the introduction of blogs as to why some comments require you to type in a secret code/letters. WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT DOES IT PROTECT? Is it to protect us from identity thieves? If so, why couldnt that thief type in those letters theirselves? I might feel really dumb once someone tells me, but for now I jsut can't figure it out. Also, why are those letters sometimes super hard to read and I actually get the "password" wrong and have to try again...Again, what is the point of this?? Very annoying to me. On a happy note, Monday is almost over.
So, I havent posted in forever but its just that I've been crazy busy with life. I've been to Dothan the past 2 weekends for wedding fun. This weekend I am staying here for a friends wedding and then next weekend its back to Dothan for my first shower!! I'm sooo excited. Ms Robin, if you're reading this just know that I am like a child in my excitment about this shower. I cant' wait! I think Brent had fun with me in Dothan. He was a trouper to say the least! As you can see I dont have much specific to blog about. Please pray for Brent and I as we try to sell his house and look for a new house...oh and this wedding thing is stressful too. Add that to the list! Ha!
We are so excited that we finally finished re-doing the bathroom! I wish I had before pictures, but sadly I do not. I can describe the "before" though. There was vertical striped wallpaper in shades of white, green, and burgundy. It was peeling off in places and just not up to date. (Sorry B, but it just wasnt) So, we had the wallpaper stripped (after trying ourselves and completely giving up) and then painted it a brown color. We saw several flaws after painting so we thought we could go back and "texture" the walls with a light color by sponging it on. It worked like a charm and this is the end result. I bought some new towels, rugs, plant and pretty candleabra (sp?) We think it looks fabulous!
Ok, Ok Emily. I get it. My Magic Eraser blog was a stretch so I will entertain your little game of 15 things...I challenge all who read my blabbery will do the same. So, here goes...For those who dont know I'm supposed to write 10 or 15 things you might not know about me.
1. I think the receptionist at work looks like a completely different person every day..Serioulsy, its amazing. I dont know how she does it b/c this has never hapened to me before. She doesnt even look familiar some days.
2. You can refer to a previous blog about this one, but I am progressively becoming more of a germ-a-phobe. I disinfect my keys.
3. I am named after my 2 grandfathers. Yes, both males.
4. I am a complete baby name snob. If you know me well, this is nothing new.. I can't even get into this. If you have a baby, chances are, I dont like its name...sorry. hahaha! Its not THAT bad.
5. Wii bowling is my best talent right now. Karoake Revolution is my worst. Go figure.
6. I make the bed every day without fail
7. I am really not that fond of being on the beach. The sand, the salt, the seaweed, the heat...I think of that more than the relaxation of it.
8. I have basically been on Weight Watchers for 3 years. Granted you would know b/c most of the time on the weekends I say "I can cheat, tis the weekend!" which is not the way it works.
9. I hate baked beans
10. I am a natzi when it comes to playing board games, card games or any kind of game really. I am OVERLY competitive. I annoy myself sometimes
11. I do everything fast- eat fast, clean fast, get out of the car fast, ect...Brent does everythign slow (he will get so mad about this)
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14