Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm a terrible blogger...I know that

So, I havent posted in forever but its just that I've been crazy busy with life. I've been to Dothan the past 2 weekends for wedding fun. This weekend I am staying here for a friends wedding and then next weekend its back to Dothan for my first shower!! I'm sooo excited. Ms Robin, if you're reading this just know that I am like a child in my excitment about this shower. I cant' wait!
I think Brent had fun with me in Dothan. He was a trouper to say the least! As you can see I dont have much specific to blog about. Please pray for Brent and I as we try to sell his house and look for a new house...oh and this wedding thing is stressful too. Add that to the list! Ha!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I can't wait either ! I do you love Lindsey girl..Did you like the invitation? Robin

Carrie said...

You should move to Northport instead, to Clear Creek and be my neighbor!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14