We are about to start casting our "Sandy" for Annie. I am taking applications on my blog (mainly for funsies, but if you live near Tuscaloosa feel free to "apply" for real) We are actually going to audition the real applicants! So fun.
As most of you know, I LOVE DOGS! I just do. Especially the ones with beards and clothes. Put a sweater on a dog and I am sold.
I am hoping to find a Westie, because they are my new favorite dog breed. As seen here:
I also would not mind a nice Labradoodle, like this
Please include the following with your application:
1. Owner's Name
3. Age of Dog
5. Is your dog good with children?
6. Does your dog do tricks? If so, what?
7. Can your dog sit on command?
8. How cute is your dog on a scale of 1-10
9. E-mail me a picture and date/time you would like for he/she to audition.
That should do it. Living with 2 different schnauzers, I can say that they probably would not make a good Sandy, but I'm uploading a picture anyway.
Slow Cooker Chunky Beef Vegetable Soup
4 hours ago