Thursday, February 26, 2009

In the News....

Right now, there are two stories in the news that I am fascinated with.

1) Casey Anthony
2) Octuplet Mom

First of all, Casey Anthony. I mean, really? Do we need to have a trial here? There is nothing she has said or done to make me think she DIDN'T kill her child. She is so guilty! They have released thousands of pages of evidence and documents online. I think I have read half. I dont know why, but I guess having this much inside information on a case is fascinating. There are pictures of her out partying with friends after Caylee disappeared. I am appauled someone could be like this.

Here is picture of her in court. At least PRETEND that you didnt do it!


That brings me to Octuplet Mom. I'm sure you all have seen the interviews with her and how silly and irresponsible the whole thing is. I just wanted to post these pictures of her belly holding 8 babies. WOW.



Feel free to discuss. I am obsessed with both of these stories.

3 comments:

Caroline H said...

the pictures of the octuplets woman are making me gag. that is not natural.

Katie said...

It's just so disturbing to look at. It really grosses me out.

Kellie said...

Hey Lindsey! I love reading your blog - my niece LOVES you (Chandler Turnipseed) - she is so excited about Annie. I hope to see you around the BAMA in March! Talk to you soon!
Kellie (Thompson) Patton

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14