Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love it

This is my new favorite product: The Neutrogena Clear Pore Mask/Cleanser. I tend to break out with over-the-counter products like such. I tried this out at a friend's house and LOVED the way my face felt afterwards. I also have not broken out. Its a miracle! Its goes on like a mask, but can also serve as a cleanser. It has that cooling, refreshing effect and makes you feel SO clean. I really love it. Washing my face it not my favorite activity at night, but this makes it much more exciting!

I secretly hope a representative from Neutrogena reads this post and offers me a lifetime supply for promoting their product...just sayin.

3 comments:

David, Rachel, Drews and Kate said...

Lindsey! so fun to fun across your blog! :) congrats on your marriage....so thrilled for you! hope all is well!

Robin said...

You convinced me to try this stuff !

lindseykennedy said...

YEA! Let me know how you like it!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14