Monday, February 23, 2009

Izabelle is ONE!!





Happy 1st Birthday Izabelle!

We had our niece, Izabelle's 1st Birthday at our house yesterday. Izabelle is Brent's brother Glenn's baby. She requested a Winnie the Pooh party and she got it.


She has this precious "stance" that she just recently learned. She stood like this for the first 5 minutes. Then, she struck her "jazz hands" move.



My favorite part of the entire party, was that she literally opened her own gifts. I thought when you are one, you dont really know how yet, but she proved me wrong. When she got to the gift she would yell out "OOHHHHHHHH" like it was the best thing she had ever seen. We would die laughing every single time. So cute.

What a precious baby she is. We just love her. I can't wait to see Hayes after this day of Baby Bliss.

3 comments:

Caroline H said...

sounds to me like someone I know needs a kiddo of their own :) YOu have the baby bug!

Love,
Future Aunt Caroline

Anonymous said...

Did you have a nugget tray?

lindseykennedy said...

No, we did not have a nugget tray. This is why I was so impressed with yours. Brilliant I say.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14