Friday, February 27, 2009

Calling all "Sandys"

We are about to start casting our "Sandy" for Annie. I am taking applications on my blog (mainly for funsies, but if you live near Tuscaloosa feel free to "apply" for real) We are actually going to audition the real applicants! So fun.

As most of you know, I LOVE DOGS! I just do. Especially the ones with beards and clothes. Put a sweater on a dog and I am sold.

I am hoping to find a Westie, because they are my new favorite dog breed. As seen here:



I also would not mind a nice Labradoodle, like this



Please include the following with your application:

1. Owner's Name
2. City
3. Age of Dog
4. Breed
5. Is your dog good with children?
6. Does your dog do tricks? If so, what?
7. Can your dog sit on command?
8. How cute is your dog on a scale of 1-10
9. E-mail me a picture and date/time you would like for he/she to audition.

That should do it. Living with 2 different schnauzers, I can say that they probably would not make a good Sandy, but I'm uploading a picture anyway.

2 comments:

Emily Chappell said...

Please please can Oliver be Sandy? I am quite sure he would really love it. He can sit, lay down and roll over. He will only do it for a treat. He is a 25 on the cute scale. And he has some clothes, for sure. His best skill is licking very fast. His favorite Broadway show is Wicked--he is quite fond of Professor Dilleman.

Kellie said...

Well, my dog is a Weimeraner - not exactly what you're looking for I'm sure - but she is a great dog and can sit on command too! As for Emma Claire doing plays one day - I sure hope so - but she's only 4 - she'll turn 5 in August and I'm going to put her in Theatre Camp this summer - so we'll see how she does. She loves to sing and dance, but I'm not sure how she would do by herself on stage for auditions. Good luck on the casting - I know live animals in plays can be tricky! BTW, Hayes is a DOLL!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14