Tuesday, April 1, 2008

15 things...

Ok, Ok Emily. I get it. My Magic Eraser blog was a stretch so I will entertain your little game of 15 things...I challenge all who read my blabbery will do the same. So, here goes...For those who dont know I'm supposed to write 10 or 15 things you might not know about me.

1. I think the receptionist at work looks like a completely different person every day..Serioulsy, its amazing. I dont know how she does it b/c this has never hapened to me before. She doesnt even look familiar some days.

2. You can refer to a previous blog about this one, but I am progressively becoming more of a germ-a-phobe. I disinfect my keys.

3. I am named after my 2 grandfathers. Yes, both males.

4. I am a complete baby name snob. If you know me well, this is nothing new.. I can't even get into this. If you have a baby, chances are, I dont like its name...sorry. hahaha! Its not THAT bad.

5. Wii bowling is my best talent right now. Karoake Revolution is my worst. Go figure.

6. I make the bed every day without fail

7. I am really not that fond of being on the beach. The sand, the salt, the seaweed, the heat...I think of that more than the relaxation of it.

8. I have basically been on Weight Watchers for 3 years. Granted you would know b/c most of the time on the weekends I say "I can cheat, tis the weekend!" which is not the way it works.

9. I hate baked beans

10. I am a natzi when it comes to playing board games, card games or any kind of game really. I am OVERLY competitive. I annoy myself sometimes

11. I do everything fast- eat fast, clean fast, get out of the car fast, ect...Brent does everythign slow (he will get so mad about this)

12. I'm really afraid of lizards

Ok, thats it. 12 is plenty. Now you go!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Great list! That is hilarious about your receptionist. I too am a terrible board-game sport. We should team up sometime against Brent and Gavin!

Emily Chappell said...

LOVE it!! So glad you played my game. And so glad I don't have a baby for you to hate its name... :)

Michelle said...

Lindsey,
I am a baby name snob, too. It is ok if you hate my boys names, I will forgive you. Susan will probably have names you hate, too. Which ones do you like. See, I like to talk about this stuff.

Michelle said...

Thank you for liking my kids' names. I did kind of work hard on them. You can email and we can have the discussion if you want. Can you tell I am trying to avoid cleaning the house or taking a shower while the boys are at school? kmichelleross@yahoo.com

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14