Monday, March 31, 2008

Ode to the Magic Eraser


My new favorite item in the world is the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. They seriously are magic and I am hooked. I think If I had a large industrial sized M.E. I could clean entire houses in 1 hour tops. This has been the savior of our "getting the house on the market quickly" bit. Seriously, I could look at a door that is supposed to be white, but now appears dingy yellow- get at it with a Magic Eraser and its a brand new door. If you dont believe me, try it for yourself. I have cleaned walls, crown molding, baseboards, doors, scuffs, stains, vinly siding...you name it AND it works fast. I should be the new spokes model I love it so much. I know Brent thinks its dumb that I have devoted an entire blog to them, but I just had to share my joy. I love you Magic Erasers!

5 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

do you remember the lovely squirrel who decided he wanted to camp out in our house and knock a few things off the mantle?!! thanks to the magic erasers i got rid of all of his scuff marks that he tried to leave-no more squirrelly tracks thanks to mr. clean!!

meg said...

I love M.E. too!

Emily Chappell said...

I have never tried it, but have always wanted to. I have a few little things Mr. Clean could help with...

Betsy said...

I'm totally trying this! I have some doors that are dingy and other products just haven't produced the desired results. Thanks for the infomercial!

Michelle said...

When we moved into our house 18 months ago, I totally cleaned with them. They are awesome.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14