Friday, March 7, 2008

Opening Night

Tonight we open Into the Woods. Lets just say I hope it goes well. There are still some elements that arent in order and it scares me. I have decided that I just can't worry about the things I cannot control. I am going to have fun no matter what and i just hope some people come to see it. We found out last night that our pre-sales for tonight are very slim. If you've ever done theatre you know how disappointing it is to work for months to get a show ready and then have no one there. So, I'm hoping for some major walk-ups tonight! Anywho, my parents are coming into town to see the show for Saturday night. Nathan and Amy are coming Saturday as well. I'm very excited! Tomorrow we are all trecking to Montevallo to see American Village. It should be a very fun weekend!

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14