Monday, March 24, 2008

MmmmmmmmmmAGIC MUFFINS!

I've been craving Magic Muffins for about 3 weeks now, but Im just too lazy to leave early enough to get one in the mornings. SO, I went at lunch today. If you havent had a "magic muffin" they are great. Mainly b/c the magic is that they are either Fat Free or Low Fat. Some things in the store like the cinnamon rolls are not so much fat free as WONDERFUL, but I love the lemon poppyseed fat free muffin. If you live in Birmingham run, dont walk and get one. I guess I am running out of things to blog about.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love Magic Muffins. If I am in the neighborhood, I stop and get one. My favorite is the chocolate chip.

Emily Chappell said...

I love Magic Muffins, too! I like the muffin tops... blueberry with the sugar stuff. You should bring me one.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14