Friday, January 16, 2009

Give me an O-H-I-O!

What started out as a complete joke has turned into reality. My super great friend Molly lives in Columbus, Ohio so we rarely get to see each other. She was in my wedding, but we realized that the last time we'd seen each other was at her wedding 2 years before! This is not ok. We didnt really realize it b/c we talk so often and you forget how long it has been for face-to-face contact. Anyway, of course our wedding weekend was busy and I got to see her some, but not as much as I wanted to.

So, she sent me an e-mail Monday saying, "Come to Ohio this weekend. We are going to the Showtunes bar on Sunday, since MLK is Monday" I laughed and looked at flights (mainly to humor us both) but of course they were way expensive for a last minute trip. However, after more talking and flight research, I actually found a reasonable ticket and booked it. So, I leave tomorrow morning for Ohio until Monday. I am SO excited. Its also nice that I didnt have to wait for months and months for this to get here. Instead, its here!

As for our agenda, on tap is karaoke, showtunes, Mexican, a movie, lots of eating and lots of laughing I'm sure. Stay tuned for pictures from the weekend. Hal still has my camera, so I'm hoping Molly has hers ready to go.

P.S. I have an irrational fear of flighing so If our plane crashes, make sure you know that I love my family and friends very much.

2 comments:

Emily Chappell said...

Waiting for the recap of your weekend!!! So glad you got to see Molly!

lindseykennedy said...

Yes, I'm gonna. I'm just waiting on the pictures so there is more to see.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14