Saturday, September 12, 2009

Home Stretch

As you can see from my ticker on the left side of the screen, I am 32 weeks pregnant. I have 8 (hopefully 7) weeks left! Pregnancy has been crazy. I started off with quite a bit of nausea, then that went away and the weight gain really started. I just got heavier and heavier and everyday tasks became harder and harder. The kicks started around 24 weeks and are still going strong. This little guy is a definite mover. I thought I would take this time to give a top ten list of things I look forward to about NOT being pregnant:

1. Being able to sleep (and everyone laughs b/c they know you don't sleep but for different reasons)
2. Having a normal size stomach
3. Not having 2 thousand limitations because I am pregnant
4. Having a sweet baby to hold in my arms instead of my stomach
5. Being able to exercise/lose weight
6. Having a glass of wine
7. Drinking caffeine
8. Using the restroom a normal about of times per day
9. Not having people ask when I am due and then gasping that I am so big with so much time left
10. Getting to see Baker for the first time!

There it is. I am going to post pics of the nursery ASAP. It is finished minus a few small details.

WARRRR EAGLE EVERYBODY!

6 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

Love the list! You are definitely in the home stretch and the next 7-8 weeks are going to fly by. Just try to enjoy (hard as it may be:) the last few weeks with him in your belly-before you know it he'll be out and it will feel like forever ago that you were pregnant. We can't wait to meet that sweet little baby boy either-yay Baker!!

meredith said...

I agree about the whole sleeping thing! It's tough, especially getting up a million times at night to go to the bathroom! Hope you have a good rest of the time! We have 16 weeks left!

~Meredith

Emily Chappell said...

Please please drink a Coke. It will make you feel SOOOOO much better.

Anonymous said...

You're pregnant?!?
-Brent

Robin said...

Can't wait to mee the little guy. It will be here before you know it . Love you...Mrs. Robin

taylor said...

yay I can't wait till he's here!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14