Friday, January 15, 2010

My new job!

I just wanted to share my good news. After a very long working hiatus, I got a job at Calvary Baptist Church here in Tuscaloosa! I am the receptionist with several other duties. I started on Monday and Baker started at Calvary's day care as well. He is literally steps away from my desk and I think he likes it.

I absolutely love the job so far. The people here are wonderful and the job has proven to be such a blessing for me and for Baker. My work history has been lacking the stability and comfort that I needed and so far Calvary seems to be a great job for me.

Baker will be 3 months old on Thursday! Time is certainly flying!

1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

YEA!! I am SO HAPPY you are loving the new job. And I'm sure Baker is having a fun time in his new room too!! It will be fun to run down there and watch him and be able to see how he interacts w/the other babies the bigger he gets. I can't believe he'll be 3 months next week? Where is time going? Can't wait to see y'all next weekend. Love you!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14