Tuesday, June 10, 2008

OMG, My new favorite thing...


I am not even kidding you when I say that the Quiznos Sammie is the best thing that has happened to me since Brent. JK! Really though, they are sooooo good! I got the chicken cantina and the Sonoma Turkey (w/out mayo or cheese). It changed my life for the better. I went back today for lunch and got the same thing. The best part is they are only 3 weight watcher points each. So, thats only 6 points for lunch! Well, and then of course I get the baked lays...whatever, you get it. I'm such a fan. I think I'll go back tomorrow too b/c I want to try them all.

3 comments:

Emily Chappell said...

I dreamed about these things the other night because of your post... we don't even have a Quizno's here!

meg said...

love those sammies!

and for $2!

btw, I miss you!

Carrie said...

Noah and I would love to meet up with you and eat some sammies!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14