Friday, November 7, 2008

I got nothing...

I feel the need to write a blog, yet I have nothing much to talk about. Last night was Brent's High School One Act play "This is a Test". It was HILARIOUS! The lead, Bradley, was fantastic and has such a future in acting. He's a natural.

Today after work we leave for the National Peanut Festival in Dothan. I am super pumped about going. I LOVE the fair! We took the girls last year and had a blast, so now its going to be a tradition (I hope). I plan to eat a corn dog, elephant ear, boiled peanuts, and corn on the cob. Yes, I plan to gain 10 lbs too. It will totally be worth it.

My brain is tired of hearing, talking and watching anything dealing with the election. If I never hear the name Obama, McCain or Palin again, it will be fine. Yeah right. I refuse to even go into this subject.

I will most definately have a more interesting blog when I return on Monday.

2 comments:

meredith said...

We went to the fair on Wednesday night. It was interesting to say the least. I was amazed and what people put on their bodies and think they look good! I ate 2 corn dogs and an elephant ear. Dave ate 2 corn dogs, corn and fried oreos. Yeah, we both gained 10 pounds while we were there. Have fun!

~Meredith

Emily Chappell said...

Eat a corn dog for me... we can't come this year!

btw.. Love your Elphie representation. :)

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14