Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What's going on

We had a lovely weekend last weekend. We went to see Changeling on Friday night and Brent and I both thought it was GREAT! I see Oscars written all over that movie. Its a true story which made it all the more interesting. I won't ruin anything since I recommend everyone to see it, but you will not be disappointed. Disturbed, but not disappointed.

Saturday we had a lovely day of driving. I think we hit every town in Alabama on Saturday. We left Tuscaloosa at 9:00 to head to Auburn. We met my whole family in Auburn for the Georgia game. We had lots of fun at the tailgate! At around 5:00 Brent and I left for Birmingham to watch the Bama game with his two nieces; Lauren and Izabelle. Izabelle is 9 months old and SUCH a cute baby. I just love her!

Sunday, we had a party for Zoe's 8th birthday!! We cleaned the house all morning, then I made hors 'devours for the family and friends that came over. We had baloons, cake and streamers as well. We gave her Wii Music and she loves it!

As for this coming weekend, we are going to Mobile for my college friend Kristin's wedding! I am so super excited because I LOVE my college friends so much and miss them all the time. We have a blast when we get together. This time I really will have pictures.

Surprise for the day: I have started reading the Twilight series...along with every other teenange girl, my friends Caroline, Emily, and Melissa. Whoop!

6 comments:

meg said...

you are reading?!?! Good for you!

Betsy said...

Congrats for reading, but I have to tell you, I couldn't get into the first Twilight book. I know, I know, people won't believe that, but I just couldn't do it. The truth is, I'm not 15. Cat's out of the bag.

lindseykennedy said...

I love it so far...Perhaps your maturity surpasses me.

Kristin said...

Let me know how it is. My friend, Keri, is OBSESSED with the series as well as her sister and best friend. I am a little apprehensive about getting into it. Let me know!

Anonymous said...

Okay...I NEVER read and I am on Book 3 of the series! Let me know what you think LKJ...we might need to have an email questionaire one day just on Twilight. We need to get Marsh to read it since she is on the couch most days! Oh, they are sooo good...and yes, I guess I am 15 on the inside!

Emily Chappell said...

Yay!! Are you obsessed yet?? I am still very sad that I am done. I think I am going to read them again.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14