Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This little man...



Oh, I love this sweet face. He makes me smile so much. I love so many things about him. I feel a list coming on...

1. He is so sweet now. There was a time in his "newborness" that we just could not make him happy. I thought that he was just miserable all the time and we could not fix it. Finally, he just grew out of that and is SO happy and content these days.

2. He laughed for the first time the other night while Brent was "zorbitting" his belly. I thought I was going to die right then and there. Cutest thing I have truly ever seen.

3. The smiling has been growing every day. He smiles so much now and it just melts me every time.

4. He is a great sleeper. We now have him on a 7:30 pm to 6:30 am sleep schedule. Well, I guess I shouldnt credit ourselves for that. He does it on his own.

5. He will sit content in his bouncy seat and let me get ready in the mornings. If he didn't, we would have some very long mornings.

He is getting his picture made on Saturday so we shall see how those turn out. I will post them when I get the digital images.

1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

Cannot wait to see his little pictures. I know they'll be precious!! Glad he's sleeping good for you now. That makes ALL the difference in the world. And that laughing just gets sweeter every time. Sweet bake bake Hayes wants to play again soon!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14