Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bath Paint

Pinterest strikes again with an easy and fun bath activity.

My favorite things to "pinterest" are the super easy ones. Shocker.

To make bath paint you need foam shaving cream , food coloring and a paint or basting brush. Thats ALL!


I took 3 small containers and whipped up 3 different colors for our paint.

I chose a basting brush because it was handy.

We did this right before our bath. I decided not to fill the tub with water yet, so that all this colored "paint" could be washed out before the actual bath. Worked like a charm.


 Zoe got in on the action too!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I used to do this when Kelsey was little! Awww.....such memories. Lol!

Beth

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14