Thursday, September 6, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

We took our last beach hoorah for Labor Day last weekend and it was glorious. My parents went with us and even kept Baker for Brent and I to have some time away at the beach. Relaxation was just what I needed.

 Bake loved this vintage matching game that my mom brought.

We took him for a few airplane rides at Pier Park. 

I wish I had a picture of some of our Seaside adventures Sunday night. We ran into Zaccheuas and Natalie at Bud and Alley's and witness a tween local dig in the trash can. You can't beat that.
War Eagle!

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14