Thursday, September 20, 2012

Chef of the Week

Our very own, Baker Jones, was chosen as the "Chef of the Week" at school which was oh so cute.

We were given a specific treat to make to bring for our class. Since it is farm week, we were asked to do piggy cupcakes.

So, I documented the experience.

 This is not an "Oh, he blinked as I was taking the picture" situation. This was his chosen face. One we get often when he is being silly. I am ready for the eyes closing for pictures phase to end.
 Cute right?
The proud chef!
 Serving his friends.
To make matters even cuter, he got to come to my office and pass out the leftover pigs to my co-workers. I think I was more excited than he was, honestly. I love his new class so much for reasons like this. As new subjects arise, a new chef will be chosen. Love it.


In other news:

 Did you hear? It's fall! Get your pumpkins out people!

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14