Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Village and McWane

2 weekends ago, I spent the weekend on the loveliest village on the plains. It was indeed, lovely.

We held our annual "Girls Weekend" in Auburn and went to the LSU game. I have to say that I was glad we picked that game. It was a nail biter the entire time. I was proud of the Tigers for making it a game until the last play. War Eagle!




 So glad I got to hang out with my bestie too!
The Friday Tailgate!
 Vince, Phillip, Molly and Me. Its NEVER a trip without seeing Phillip. Top 3 funniest people in the world. True story.

Fast forward to last weekend. We wanted to take Baker to the McWane Center since we had a wedding in Birmingham Sat. night anyway. All 3 of us had an unexpected wonderful time.  I know the McWane Center is cool and I even took Bake when he was 18 months, but this time he could really "do" things and it was just like a tiny dream come true for this little guy. I'm so glad we did it.

We got to pet stingrays and small sharks!
 Digging for fossils.
 Pull the rope and a giant bubble forms around you.


We have a big/full weekend up ahead too. I love the fall!

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14