Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ROAR!

Our precious Baker Man turned 3 and we celebrated with a Dinosaur Party on Saturday. I have to say, after much planning and prep, it was a success!




Addie got to come!


A shot of "dinosaurs in a blanket" and "dinosaur toenails". Not pictured is the prehistoric dip and in the back you can see "hot lava rocks" or cake pops that I attempted. They tasted better than they looked, ok?
 My sweet birthday boy!

 It's always a party when Mr. Ish comes! Baker wasn't even sure what to do when he saw him, so he made him a burger from his grill.
Digging for fossils. Let me tell you, the sandbox at this party was a HIT. I only wish I had bought a bigger one.




Abbie is one of Baker's very best friends. These two are hilarious together.



These two are also best friends!


 We even had a dinosaur egg hunt. Each egg had a tiny dinosaur inside. The kids got to keep the ones they found.

 Silly Mr. Ish.
Amber and Ish
 Hayesie looking for her eggs.
 Katherine lived in the sandbox.

 "I'm a ninja turtle"!


 Sweet cousins. So rare to have them all looking forward and with decent facial expressions.

I was so pleased with how it all turned out. We were blessed with great weather again this year and thank goodness, because all that dinosaur fun could not have been had in our garage.

I am thankful for a healthy, hilarious, smart and precious boy. I am more than greatful to be his mom. He makes life so so sweet.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute party!! Loved all of the fun activities...I want to go on a fossil dig and dinosaur egg hunt!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14