Thursday, December 20, 2012

More Christmas Fun

Tuesday night I had a work friends party at my house with lots o' appetizers and a rousing game of Apples to Apples.


This is just a sweet picture of Baker with the village. My mom has done an awesome village for as long as I can remember and she got one started for me when I got married. Baker loves to play with it and I let him. He drives the cars and plays with the people. I don't have the heart to make him stop.

 Pete has not be as adventurous as some elves out there. However, at my girl's party, they suggested to do some t.p. rolling and I gave in. Of course Baker loved it. The mess was worth his excitement.
 Last night, Amy and I took Hayes and Baker to the Zoo Light Safari at the Birmingham Zoo. These two had a blast. They play so well together.
 "Hayes, don't fall in the river, you have to look through this"
 Impromptu dance party. There were several of these that happened last night.






For one of our Advent Days (starting to be a blur) we drew "Make a homemade ornament for the tree" so I decided to attempt salt dough ornaments. They turned out great. So much easier than I thought they would be. We are going to give them away to family and friends this year too. After they baked, we painted them and put a ribbon in them. I also sprayed some clear gloss sealer to protect them.



I hope your family is enjoying some Christmas adventures. I am already getting sad that Christmas is almost over. I might really be depressed after this year.

1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

Sweet! I love all the pictures! We had a great time w/y'all. Love the dancing pics!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14