Friday, January 18, 2013

Because I can...


Guess who joined the rest of the world?? This girl. 

I am the brand new, first time owner of an iphone. Folks, I have been avoiding a smartphone of any kind for as long as they have been around. On purpose.

I had my reasons, but the main one is that I am cheap and did not want to pay for the data package. I knew if I ever took the plunge, there would be no going back, so I just resisted as long as I could. 

I also am not a fan of the new generation of phone addictions I see everywhere. People live with their nose in their phone and I just hate to see that. I still have a fear that I will become that  person and I am making a concerted effort NOT to. Really. I'm going to try hard. 
The first week of own-age doesn't count.

A few pics from the phone. I already love instagram, which I knew I would.

 SNOW DAY 2013! Baker hated it. He inherited a cold hatred from his dad.  I was highly disappointed, but got over it since the snow melted in about an hour. BOO. We all got home by 2:00 though, which was a win.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congrats on joining the iphone world! It is definitely life changing. In SO many ways its great but it does have a way of becoming an addiction, I'm here to testify to that. And speaking of addictions...welcome to Instagram too. I'm SO glad you're on there.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14