Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Better

I guess this will be my last post until we return from the Honeymoon! Turns out, those 10 tens did not take forever after all. It has flown by with all the stuff we had to do. The major things are done. I only have a few minor things to take care of. That is a nice feeling. I do appreciate everyone's prayers. I have felt calm and peaceful (especially knowing me and what a basketcase I can be) I can see the fruit of prayer!

For most of you, I will see you on Friday or Saturday!

2 comments:

Emily Chappell said...

whoop whoop!
can't wait!

meg said...

so....blog update....

how was it???

I mean i know I was there, but how was the rest of it?

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14