Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Best Week Ever!

Well, its all over.
The wedding went off without a hitch (ish). Other than Hurrican Faye, I can't complain. I have always heard that your wedding is a blur, and it really is. I never dreamed I would feel that special just for getting married. It was truly the perfect day. I wish I could replay it again and again. Thankfully, there were LOTS of picture takers and some videos also. There are so many people that helped me, including several of Mom's friends. They just jumped right in there and did whatever needed to be done regardless of how rainy it was. My only regret is not speaking to everyone that was there. I just didnt even see some people that I know came. It's really very sad.
The Honeymoon was perfect. We both were amazed at how wonderful it was and how good we felt. It was so relaxing and just fun. We managed to stay through Gustav in Jamaica, which wasn't near as bad as we feared. We certainly made the best of it. If you have a chance to stay at Couples Sans Souci, do it. We will definately be going back.
I thought to end this blog I would do a Top Five things to do for your Wedding/Honeymoon:

5. Pack and Prepare all the tiniest details a week before the wedding.
4. Delegate jobs to people and don't try to do everything yourself
3. Have the dress shop figure out a bussle!!
2. Stop and look around at your reception and your wedding. I was given this advice and I'm glad I did.
1. Remeber to take the crabcakes and other wedding food out of the car before you leave for a week on your honeymoon! (I'm still gagging)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for weddings and honeymoons!!! So glad it all went well! You were a beautiful bride!!! We had the MOST fun at the wedding!! I loved seeing everyone (Linz gets the most popular award! So many AOPII's there!!!). Congratulations! Now is the most fun part.. Being married!

Anonymous said...

10 things....where are the rest!? Ha. Your wedding was PERFECT! I had so much fun...you and Brent look amazing together and you can really tell that you guys love and care for each other.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14