Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Top Five Tuesday!

I notice people like to do "Wordless Wednesdays" on their blogs, so I have taken the liberty to attempt to do a Top Five Tuesday...It will be random and different each week. To kick things off I will start with the Top Five things I am looking forward to (as of today):

1. Spending time with my hubby tonight for the last time in about a week :(
2. The weekend! I'm headed to Auburn for the Tennesse game with my good friend, and college roomie, Caroline. It will be so fun!
3. GREASE!- its coming along. There have been some scheduling kinks but all in all it should be great. I am enjoying my part SO much!
4. THE BABY's arrival in February. Just to clear up, not MY baby, but my brother and sister in law's baby. She has a name too and its VERY CUTE! I won't say in case they don't want it broadcast to the 3 people that read my blog.
5. Rice's Bachelorette party in October! I love these girls and we have a blast when we get together. It will be in Birmingham and I'm getting very excited about it!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I'm so pumped about the bachelorette party too!!! Top five reasons:

1)New opportunity to develop inside jokes that other people don't get, thereby creating future opportunities for us to feel exclusive and special.

2)New opportunity to bring up old inside jokes. See number 1!

3) Bars/clubs are target rich environments for people who deserve to be made fun of all night long. Perfect entertainment for a-holes like us.

4) Push it. P-Push it real good.

5) Sunday morning recap.

Caroline H said...

I am equally as excited about #2 on your list! War Damn, I say.

Kristin said...

I am excited as well!!! It is going to be a BLAST!!!!!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14