Friday, September 19, 2008

Addiction...

It is official...I am completely addicted to getting massages. I wish someone would have told me that once you get one professionally that it would be all over. It really is. I have gotten 3 massages (and I do mean where I pay at a salon and such) in the last month! People, that is way too many- especially at $50 a pop for 30 minutes. The crazy thing is I always wish I had opted for the 1 hour for just $20 more. Everytime I get one the therapist says "you have a LOT of tension in your neck, back and shoulders" so I think this is how i justify going back so often. I do NOT need to keep that tension just sitting around ready to bring me down ya know? I can also justify it by its theraputic benefits! http://www.newsweek.com/id/157196


I went to a new girl "Amy" yesterday and now she is my new best friend. She gave the top 2 massages I have ever gotten, which is saying a lot. Additionally, when I told Brent I had an appointmetn for yesterday he gave me that "do you REALLY need to spend money on this AGAIN" look. The answer is "yes, I do". If he would take some classes in the art, then maybe I could get them for free at home. Until then, I just have to save my money....

Pathetically yours,

Tensie

2 comments:

Caroline H said...

Hi, my name is Caroline and I am also a massage addict. Do you have a massage envy near you? It is the best thing I have ever discovered! You pay $50 a month for membership, which includes a FREE one hour massage. They for every massage after your free one you pay 1/2 price. So I can get all massages above that for $30 (for an hour). Also, you can rollover your massages if you happen to not use it that month (which sounds like it won't be a problem for you!). Anyhoo, check it out and if you don't have one anywhere near there, sounds like a good excuse for you to come visit me in Memphis again!

lindseykennedy said...

OMG, no, I do not know of this place but it sound FANTASTIC! I would totally join if we had one that. Thats great.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14