Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tech Week

Last night began "tech week" for GREASE. This means we are in the theatre now with lighting, props, set, make-up and costumes. It gets very hectic and tiring in this week. We are usually there until around 11:00 getting things worked out. I do think it is coming along well though.

If you are in Birmingham or around the area, come see Grease at Virginia Samford Theatre. We begin October 17-26th. Visit the Centerstage website for more info.
www.centerstage-productions.org.

Also, we will be on Good Day Alabama Thursday morning at the crack of dawn if you want to see a few numbers. I will be doing "Freddy My Love" and it is VERY hard to sing and be in character at 6:00 am. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

Thanks for letting us know-we will be watching for you Thursday morning. Can't wait to see how the play turns out!!!

meg said...

so?? How'd it go today? I would have watched, but you know 6 am comes really early for me...

lindseykennedy said...

It went well I think. We did 5 numbers and I was up at 5:00! Wow, its hard to sing and dance that early.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14