Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I think you should know

That Brent and I are expecting our first baby!!

I am 7 1/2 weeks along, due November 7th. Its crazy really. We went yesterday for the first ultrasound and baby is in the right place with a nice, fast heartbeat. See ultrasound below. These pictures crack me up because everyone shows them off, yet you can't see anything! It's still fun to put it here in proof that the technician saw a baby in my belly.



So, Hayes will have a cousin that will share the same birth year, first Thanksgiving and first Christmas!!

Please pray for us as we re-do an entire room to make room, adjust to the complete new life we are about to have and prepare financially, mentally, and emotionally for such a sweet change. I also ask for prayers that the baby is healthy!

P.S. My pants already do not fit. I'm pretty certain this is not supposed to be. Let's just say I have not been doing Weight Watchers.

10 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

Yea! SO glad the news it OUT!!! We can't wait for Baby Jones to get here and for Miss Hayes to have a new cous in T-town. It will be so fun. We'll be praying for all of you!!

meg said...

YAY! YAY! YAY!

I dreamed about this baby again the other night. I think the baby is trying to tell me that I need to be the godmother or something.

Also, I wish you would edit the last line of this post with your line about the octomom and how you are eating for 9, justin cases!

Caroline H said...

YAY! So glad it is official, cause you know it isn't official until it is on your blog!!! I can't wait to meet the little peanut!

Kellie said...

So excited for you! You're going to be a great mom and love every minute of it!

Anonymous said...

That's such great news!! You're going to be a fantastic mom, and I'm so excited for you!

kristen elaine said...

SO excited for y'all!! Congrats!

Katie said...

I am so excited that you will soon experience a love like no other. It really is the hardest and most wonderful job in the world. I cannot wait!!

Lauren S. Hauge said...

Congratulations Lindsey! This is such exciting news! I will be praying for you and this new precious baby.

Robin said...

Ok..I am so thrilled..I will need to be giving your mom an update lesson in smocking ! I know you and Brent are going to be GREAT parents ! Now, if we could just get Lucy and Jason to have one !!!

Lauren said...

Hey Lindsey! Congratulations! That's such exciting news. You'll have so much fun being a mom!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14