Friday, March 13, 2009

Orphans

Oh my! I had to post a picture of some of the orphans in our production of Annie. How cute are they?? Unfortunately there are 7 other orphans not pictured, including Zoe, but this is such a great picture I could not help but post.

I have really grown to love all of the kids in Annie, but I have worked mostly with these orphans. They are all so eager to do well and have done an excellent job with their characters. I have been very impressed. This experience has been so wonderful! I'm really going to miss these little girls when its over. :(

6 comments:

Kellie said...

I just saw that picture on FB and it is too cute - and I'm just a LITTLE biased!!! Emma Claire checked out "Annie" from our church library Wed night and watched it this afternoon. She has been singing "tomorrow tommorrow I love ya tomorrow" over and over and over all afternoon and dancing around the house. WE are coming to B&N to watch Chandler in the morning and can't wait for the show in 2 weeks!

lindseykennedy said...

Yea! I'm so excited too. These kids truly are so talented and cute. I will probably be at B&N at some point tomorrow as well. Of course its a small space so they can't do the full song/dance so just know that they do alot more for the show. I hope we see you there!

Caroline H said...

Those kids are ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!

Carrie said...

What are the dates of the show?

meg said...

thats pretty cute!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14