Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here and There

This blog will have no theme whatsoever.

Tonight, the 4 of us (in our family) are going to a dinner- theatre- murder mystery- mayhem-type-thing. That was probably the complete wrong use of hyphens but pregnancy makes me confused. Anyway, Brent's brother Gary is in it, so it should be fun.

I have been extremely nauseated this week. Let me tell you how un-fun it is to feel the need to throw up, but not be able to. I constantly feel "on the verge" of running out of the room, but never get there. I truly thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones too. BLAST!

This weekend Brent and I are going to Birmimgham. I have a baby shower and a wedding shower so we are just going to make a weekend out of it. We havent been in a while so it shoudl be fun. I'm planning on getting sweet potato chips from Cafe Iz at some point. Is it sad that this is on my agenda? Of course we have to see Hayes too.

We are staying with Meg. I havent seen that girl in a while, so it will be nice to catch up and hang out.

14 DAYS UNTIL WICKED!! I am very pumped up. I'm thinking of painting myself green for the entire week before. Not really.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Ugg. I hate that you are stillfeeling yucky! I hope it goes away soon. Did you try the real ginger ale from Manna?

Lauren J. said...

Congrats on the news!! Hopefully you will feel better and get over the sick feeling!! Oh, and I love Wicked! I love the soundtrack and play it often while dancing with my little boy...he just laughs and laughs at me!

taylor said...

booo for nausea!! But I'm very excited for you about Wicked!!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14