Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Patty Cake, Patty Cake, Baker's Man..

We finally have a name for the little man and I think he's going to like it and own it with pride.

BAKER THOMAS JONES

We will call him "Baker". I love it for several reasons. I'm big on names that are not very popular. I don't know any baby Baker's as of now. I hope that lasts.

On a totally different note, I want to take a brief moment to explain the picture below. Our little kitty "Cow" is affectionate but only on her time. She is choosy about the times she wants to give you loving. However, when she does it is so worth it. Today she decided as I was working on the computer that it would be a good time for affection. The black n white polka dots is my enormous belly that she is "hugging". The cats LOVE Baker. I truly think they know he is in there.

7 comments:

Jeanna said...

Yeeeah, Baker! I hope to see Baker Jones' name in lights someday, and I hope his hair is like spun gold -- just like his momma.

Carrie said...

Love it!!

Caroline H said...

love, love, love it! you did me proud by not picking a soap opera name :)

Amy Kennedy said...

SOOOOO cute-love it- And good initials too!

Emily Chappell said...

What a coincidence! We are naming our baby Baker also.

JK.

I bet we wouldn't be friends anymore.

And you wouldn't take Ollie if something happened to me.

Not worth it :)

love you. and BTJ.

Anna said...

I love Baker!! So cute. That was on our list if peanut had been a boy! It was my great grandfather's name. I'm with Amy- good initials too- you have to keep the monogram in mind :)

Susan said...

Love that name!!!!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14