Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby Divided

If I am really honest with myself I know that living in Tuscaloosa will be the demise of Baker's fanhood. Everyone is aware that I attended school on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains" and Brent went to...the other one. So, one day Baker will have to choose. Its not going to be easy if he goes with Bammer, but he will get it honestly. My dad and Brent are both equally annoying fans and after months of pushing and insisting, Baker got his picture made with this dumb trophy.

They think they are real cute in their matching outfits.
So, this weekend was A-Day and Brent insisted again that B dress in Bama gear. I was a good sport.

This is outfit #2 since he peed on #1. Good boy.

This is how he feels about the Big Al paci.


So, Brent and family went to the game while Baker and I went to the park and back home to play. This is what happened:





Waaaaarrrrrrr Eagle, HEY!!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

haha! Good thing Mommy gets to buy his clothes - she has much better taste than Daddy! War Eagle!!

Caroline said...

I Love it! Keep up the good work!!!

Emily said...

I was going to say exactly what Caroline said. Glad I read her comment first. :)

Warrrrr Eagle!!!!

Carrie said...

I know when it comes time he will make the right choice!

Amy Kennedy said...

That is hilarious Lindsey! Good job Baker on that yucky big al paci. And it looks like he already loves Aubie anyway. War Eagle!!

Horne Happenings said...

This has got to be the cutest post I have ever seen. Baker is cute enough to pull off both outfits, but, I am with you Lindsey, I think he looks better in orange.

Jeanna said...

So glad to see you are fighting the good fight:) Don't ever give up! Clay's dad is an Alabama fan (and Clay adores his dad big time), but there was never a chance Clay was gonna be one of "them." War Eagle, Baker!

Holly Amburgey said...

I LOVE the face with Bama paci. Good for him. Do you need an Auburn care package??

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14