Monday, April 26, 2010

We have a sitter!

We officially have a sitter on our hands. I didn't want to claim he could "sit" until I could let him be and he need to help at all. The day has come. He's such a big boy and so proud of himself.


It was a fun weekend just watching him practice his new trick. Friday afternoon we had our 6 month check up. He weighed in at 16 lbs 4 oz. He is in the 25th percentile which was surprising to me b/c he has always been in the 50th. However, he is only in the 10th percentile in height. He's quite the shorty. Oh and 90th percentile in head size. HAHAH! I did not realize he had a huge head.

He has some guns though...


Loving the "saucer"


With his new favorite friend.


Hey everybody, Come see how good I look.

4 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

Sweet, sweet Baker! We love your new trick! I can't wait to show Hayes your skills when she wakes up from her nap. Such a happy boy!! Can't wait to see him in 2 weeks!!

Horne Happenings said...

Just so you know, a large head is a sign of intellegence. Both of my children have one!!! :) But, it really is~ so that is a good thing for Baker. That's probably why he liked wearing the orange and spit out the Bama paci!

Kellie said...

He really is SO cute!!!!! I got your FB msg, but I can't FB from work! Try Celebrations - it's in the Northport KMart shopping center - they do a great job. I've also gotten cakes from Publix - super yummy!!!!

Emily said...

What a big boy!! Can't believe he's sitting already. He's a cutie fo sho.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14