Friday, May 7, 2010

Great news!

I have been dying to post this great news about one of my best friends in the world, Molly. Molly & Vince have been trying for 2.5 years to conceive with no luck at all. Honestly, its felt like about 10 years. They have been through a lot and I have been praying for them for a while now. About 5 weeks ago Molly called me to let me know she is PREGNANT! I literally have never been so happy for someone else in my life. I felt like this was my news. I just don't know a more deserving couple and I am certain that they will be the best parents EVER!

Fast forward to about 3 weeks ago (timeline is a little fuzzy) when Molly was having some cramping and feared the worst. She went to the doctor and thankfully was fine. In fact, she found out at this appointment she is having TWINS!!! DOUBLE BLESSINGS! Again, I am so excited for them. I can't imagine the joy and the challenges that come with twins, but if any two people are ready and willing, its Molly & Vince! Congratulations friends. We are so excited for you. Here she is at 8 weeks. (Looks like a food baby to me, but whatevs)



I hope the babies love McDonalds a little less than she does. Maybe the babies will only order 1 combo instead of 2. Hahaha. JK, Mo. Molly is the one person I know that can eat whatever she wants for all 3 meals yet keep the flattest stomach in the world.
Mo also loves to sing karaoke/perform as much as I do (if not more). Latest favorite Molly quote: "You are so lucky to have so many karaoke opportunities. That is really great and you should be thankful". Hahaha. Love it.

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14