Monday, May 24, 2010

I love to swim!


Now that our new pool liner is in, we have been geared up to get out there. This weekend was our first opportunity and Baker's first time to swim! I say he "loved" it, but who really knows. He did not cry or act scared. He did smile big and kick his legs some, but his face wasn't a huge smile the whole time either. We'll just say he loved it and go with that. I feel confident he will as he gets older anyway. Especially since we have one in the back yard.

Mommy, why do I have a funny hat, a funny diaper, and no shirt on? This is crazy.








I have also realized that I only post pictures of individual Baker. I am going to make an effort to take more pics of our whole family minus myself in a bathing suit and friends/other people we come in contact with. For example, we had some people over Saturday for a pool party. Notice I got none of any of them. Whoops.

I finally broke down and decided to let Baker eat in a highchair. He normally would eat in his bumbo seat. I don't know why I postponed that so long, but I did. We borrowed this high chair from a friend that has girls, hence the ruffles. Poor Bakes. His bumbo seat is Hayes' so its pink. You will have boy stuff when you are old enough to notice/care. I promise Little Buddy.

1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

That high chair does not look girly to me! I like it for a boy! He's looking so much older, esp. in that top pic. We want to come have a pool party soon!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14