Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two peas in a pod & Fairhope


These guys love to hang out. Baker just completely lights up when he sees Brent. He finds his jokes hilarious too. Please see hand on face.
Baker went to school with Brent last Friday and I made them match. I know I am a loser. I get that.



I went to Fairhope this weekend for yet another girls trip (should be the last for a while and yes I felt a little guilty for leaving) Brent & Bakes had a boy weekend together and watched sports.

While I was gone Baker grew 2 teeth, began to semi-crawl and is PULLING UP!! Are you kidding me? I was only gone for 48 hours and all of this happened?? We are lowering his bed today. *sniff*. This is a blurry phone picture but you get the idea.



Here are some pics in Fairhope. We got pedicures, went shopping, saw the SATC 2 Movie, ate delicious meals, fancy brunch with bottomless mimosas & watched aLOT of embarrassing college videos. Its always fun to see these girls. They were and still are a huge part of my life. Susan is a super fantastic photographer and took these cute pics.





This is Emily's baby- Porter. So sweet!

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14