Monday, June 14, 2010

Erin Schmidt Photography

My friend Erin has decided to tackle the world of photography and asked Baker to be her first model. I gladly accepted since my camera is pretty basic. She was well prepared with super fun props for him. He will be 8 months old in a week so we will call these his 8 month pictures. Brent is not a fan of the "bonnet" in some of these but I think its sweet. He's a baby. Come on.


This is a great shot b/c it shows his favorite pastime. He wants to stand constantly.







I forgot to mention it was 1,000 degrees and therefore his hair is pretty slick.




I thought they turned out great. I think you found your calling Erin!

6 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

These are the SWEETEST pictures I've ever seen Lindsey!! She did a great job! Oh my goodness every single one is so precious. I hope you get to keep them all! LOVE, LOVE the one at the top-precious little green eyes!

Emily said...

I want to eat those chunky thighs! Soooo good!

Erin Schmidt said...

Brent is cracking me up with the "bonnet" business. That makes me think that Bakey was dressed up like Ma Ingalls or something:)

Horne Happenings said...

He looks just like you in the picture of you holding his hands walking. I have never thought that before! So cute! He looks so happy too. What a blessing.

Horne Happenings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Amburgey said...

Love the picture of the 2 of you by the railing and the one right above it. They're great!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14