Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend was my cousin, Daniel's wedding in Mobile. He married is girlfriend of 6 (or so) years, Jamie! So she already felt like a part of the family, but now its official. They are so perfect for each other so we were glad to be there with them.



If you have been to Auburn on gameday in the past 4-6 years you might have seen this Auburn firetruck riding through campus with a crowd of people shaking shakers and playing Auburn music. This is my uncle/the groom's father's firetruck. He is trying to sell it since he has no more kids at Auburn so if you know anyone interested send me a message. It's not everyday one is in the market for an Auburn firetruck, but HEY, you never know...

Rehearsal Dinner




Cake at the rehearsal dinner


Random idiots


Buggy Man decided he didn't like our Saturday plans to meet up with Kristin & Baby Leah Jane. Instead, he wanted to run a fever of 102 and vomit. So, we did that. We ended up here:





Turns out, he had an upper respiratory infection & is being treated for pneumonia. Nice day, nice day. So, we did NOTHING fun on Saturday. In fact, Brent stayed at the hotel that night with Baker so I could go to the wedding (since I had to sing) and go to the reception.

Rewind to the ride there- We found a way to entertain Buggy on trips- DVD player!



Now fast forward to Monday AKA the beginning of Theatre Camp! I don't know if I mentioned that I am teaching dance this year at Brent's Theatre Camp. The camp is ages 5-18. I took 1/2 days at work to teach at camp and then I come straight to my real job. I am not sure if I have ever been this exhausted. Did I mention it lasts 2 weeks?? It does. Its fun though and I think the kids are really enjoying themselves, but I am very very tired. The end.

3 comments:

Holly Amburgey said...

You look so pretty at the rehearsal dinner! I love the headband/flower in your hair. Lookin good momma!!

Jessica said...

Poor, Baker! I can empathize with you - Anna Lee "grounded" us Memorial Day weekend. Sick babies = no fun for mommy and daddy. I hope he starts feeling better soon!!

Susan said...

I love that cake!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14