Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The 3rd and 5th!

Thats what we celebrated. My family came to Tuscaloosa on Saturday for a day of swimming, grilling & playing to celebrate Independence Day (which is what Brent makes me call it...weirdo) Anyway, I loved that it was laid back and just fun. I can't remember the last time my entire family swam together. I'm guessing 1984.
Even Honey took a dip!



Relaxing in the hammock. This nose wrinkle is his new thing.

Daisy enjoying some watermelon after her nap. Looking good girl.


Trying so hard to get a picture with their grandkids

"Let me get those glasses, Honey"




We did have my friend Jeremy and his girlfriend over on the 4th. It was good to see an old college friend. We go back to Eagle Point circa 2001-2003.

How did I celebrate on the 5th you ask? By getting myself a new car! My Jetta was having some major issues and it was just time to trade it in. So, went with an SUV! I'm excited since I've never had an SUV. It should be safer for the Bakester too.

2 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

Love the pool pictures and love the new car, and love your new furniture too-so exciting! We had a great time on Saturday!

Horne Happenings said...

I can't believe how good your mother and Honey look. You will love having a SUV. You can actually go grocery shopping, have a stroller in the car, and still see your son in the vehicle with you. It is so nice. I can't tell who Baker looks like. He is a good mixture of both. So Cute!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14