Monday, July 12, 2010

A-U-B-U-R-N and a wedding

What is more fun that going back to Auburn for a wedding? Not much. Not much at all. My friend Callie (from Dothan) got married in Auburn last weekend and I decided that I would take a road trip (alone) and let Brent & Baker stay behind. It was the best decision since we have braved the out-of-town wedding/hotel stay with a baby adventure twice now and it really is not fun. Baker and hotels just do not mix. They are not friends.

So, I stayed with my friend Lenzie instead! She and Clay just built a beautiful house and they have a precious boy named Knox. They were very sweet to let me stay with them Saturday night. Lenz and I ate lunch at Amsterdam. Auburn peeps can vouch that this is a must when you go back to Auburn.

The wedding was beautiful. Cal looked great and I had a great time seeing people I never get to see.
Beth is not one of those people, however she is one of those people that is a bridesmaid in everyone's wedding. If you are reading this, she was probably in your wedding. You can see we have the exact same tan.



The bride and myself.


I was excited to come home to this boy and his new swim shirt.


He's not giving up the wrinkle-nose smile



We are headed to Destin this weekend UNLESS Brent makes it to the finals in his tennis match. Say a prayer he loses. Just kidding...and not just kidding.

1 comment:

Holly Amburgey said...

I love the wrinkle nose. Too cute! And I'm real jealous that you are in Destin right now. Boooooooo

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14