Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bundles

There have been an abundance of babies born in the last 2 months to my friends and family. In fact, I thought I would do a post with these precious new additions, as an introduction to my (2) blog readers.

Introducing....

"Mr. Pheney"- Born October, 2010





Mr. Pheney is a special little baby, adopted by a sweet friend. Due to the adoption not being final yet, I am sharing limited information. Let's just say that he is one blessed little boy to have two wonderful believers who are already great parents. I can't wait to see him grow to become as artsy and fun as they are!


Introducing...

Jackson and Blake Finney- Born, November 5, 2010

Hometown: Columbus, Ohio


These precious boys are the sons of one of my best friends in the whole world, Molly! Conceiving them was a long, hard road to say the least. J & B have no idea what their parents went through to bring them into the world. The word "blessing" is an understatment. I so wish they didn't live in Ohio, because I NEED to get my hands on them.


Introducting...

Harper Caroline Amberguey- Born, December 2, 2010

Hometown: Atlanta, GA


Better known by me as "Harpsie". Her parents are Holly and Brett. Holly is a good friend and sorority sister of mine. We have been waiting for her for what seems like forever. She is a precious little thing with a scowl that looks alot like her mama's. Another baby I can't wait to get my hands on. We hope she is as fiesty as Holly with a splash of Brett's laid back nature.


Introducing...

Alexis Rainey Rhoton- Born October 14

Hometown: Birmingham, Al



Lexi is the daughter of Lauren and Brandon. Lauren is Brent's niece. This little girl is already spoiled rotten as far as we can tell. She is actually the only one of these babies we have met! She was only a few days old when we met her so we can't wait to see her at Christmas. She is blessed to have 2 awesome parents as well.

Introducing....

Cromwell Espy Letcher, II- Born November 17, 2010

Hometown: Freeport, FL


Baby Cromwell is the son of Haley & Espy. Haley has been my friend since pre-school. We went to school together for preschool and then never went to school together again. However, we stayed good friends regardless. Cromwell has a big sister, Maggie Lee who is about to be 3! I don't know when I will get to see him in person, but it makes me sad that they don't live closer. This is a common theme amongst my friends!

1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

Lindsey I love this sweet post! I could eat that little baby on the piano, and I didn't know Molly's twins were here now-how exciting for all these mamas and daddies!! Thanks for sharing the pics, and I like the background info on all of them too.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14