Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wright Christmas

Every year we get together the weekend before Christmas with my mom's side of the family. There are 8 grandchildren (now 2 great grandchildren) and we always have a LARGE time. We always meet in Gulf Shores (with the exception of a few years) since both of my uncles have condos in the same complex.

We play Dirty Santa every year and this particular year, emotions seemed to run high. It was not a "friendly" game at all. I bet a knife has never been pulled out at your family Dirty Santa? Thats how we roll I guess.


My cousins- Abby and Anna




My cousin Daniel and his wife Jamie



In unrelated news, my mom got a Christmas DVD for Hayes and Baker to share and watch at her house. Well, while B was with my parents while we were in NYC, she brought out this special treasure and he was HOOKED. I love it because I too loved these movies growing up. This is only certain songs from the movies though which is great.


He is so obsessed with it. When he knows we are turning it on, he starts yelling WHOOOAA! I actually have a cute video of it but can't upload it to blogger anymore. BTW, I hate Blogger's new method of adding pictures and videos too obviously.
So, Sorry Hayes that you havent been able to watch this yet. I really don't know if Baker will share or not. I have a hard time even prying the case out of his hands. So much that we had to bring the case to school today.

1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

Wow I hate we missed all that action at dirty santa! I hope you ended up w/something good though that was knife worthy. So glad Bake Bake likes that video-maybe he will decide Hayes can watch it w/him over Christmas if she will keep her hands to herself. Just tell him to get ready-she's been all about some big hugs and kisses lately!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14