Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thankful

I am anxious to post our New York pics and details because we had the PERFECT trip. So wonderful. However we first had an excellent Thanksgiving.
We left for Dothan on Wednesday and had the extended family over on Thursday. We have a very fun family.




IRON BOWL DAY!! The night before I had 2 Iron Bowl dreams. First, that Auburn won, though pretty non-specific. Second, that Alabama was leading Auburn 28-2 in the 2nd quarter. I can't believe I was so close in those dreams!! Maybe I am a little psychic?This picture (below) completely sums up Hayes' feelings for Baker and vice versa. She was so sweet to him and wanted to hug him constantly. If he wasn't in the room she said his name 1,000 times. He, however wanted no part of her hugs. Sad.

War Eagle!

Before the game we attempted to get my parents a Christmas card picture. It was a FAIL.








I am very thankful for all the blessings in my life!

New York post to come....

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14